Topic: “Research x Translation x Representation: Methods and Practices for Curation of the Rural Museum” Academic Seminar
Date: December 1 (Wed.), 2021
Location: Room 704, Research Building, Institute of History and Philology, Academia Sinica
Online conference via Webex
Organized by: Academia Sinica Center for Digital Cultures
Sponsored by: Council of Agriculture, Executive Yuan
Registration Deadline: 5:00 PM, November 28
Registration Link: https://reurl.cc/mv72WG
Conference Program: https://reurl.cc/GbD1ry
1. In-person attendees are requested to follow epidemic safety measures, check in via the real-name registration system, wear a face mask at all times, and follow a checkerboard seating arrangement.
2. As a health precaution, no meals will be provided except for invited guests and speakers.
3. Print versions of seminar materials will not be provided.
4. If the epidemic alert level worsens, the in-person component of the seminar will be canceled and the seminar will be held fully online, with more announcements provided at that time.
5. This seminar provides certification for 4 hours of environmental education time.