The following containment measures are adapted from Oct. 6 (Wed.) 2021, and will be adjusted according to the epidemic situation:
- Open hours: 09:30-16:30 on Wed., Sat., and Sun. The venue will not be cleared between 12:30 and 13:30.
- No entry booking is required. Single entrance and capacity control are implemented in the Museum. When the number of visitors at one time researches the limit 80 people, please wait for your entry according to the instruction.
- Visitors have to take temperature, sanitize hands, and register contact information upon entering.
- The water dispenser is back in service. Please secure appropriate social distance before taking off your mask and wear it back right after drinking. Water drinking is limited to the lobby area. Eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in the exhibition hall.
- Temporarily suspended services: guided tours, spaces for learning activities, guiding kiosk and computers, “Daji Speaks” interactive exhibition, and Zoo in Museum: A Virtual-Real Jaunt of AR Experience.
- The museum continues an enhanced environmental health management. The AC system conducts air-exchange every hour, and the high-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently.
MIHP Website News: http://museum.sinica.edu.tw/en/news/item/176/