Due to the increasing Omicron Covid-19 cases, the following containment measures are adapted from Jan. 18 (Tue.) 2022, and will be adjusted according to the epidemic situation:
- Entries have to be booked. The booking is opened for visits of the following 4 weeks, and each person may book to the max. of 10 visitors for one date. Visits can be booked via the online form or calling +886-2-26523180. Please phone the museum in advance for booking cancellation to secure your future right of participating our activities.
- Visitors without reservation may wait on site. Entries will be opened up according to the number of visitors. Single entrance and capacity control of 80 people are implemented in the museum.
- Visitors are required to take temperature, sanitize hands, register contact information upon entering, and wear a surgical mask throughout the whole visit.
- Guided tour service is temporarily suspended.
- The museum continues an enhanced environmental health management. The AC system conducts air-exchange every hour, and high-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently.