Dates: Oct. 23–25 (Mon.–Wed.), 2023
Venue: Rm. 704, Research Building, IHP, Academia Sinica
Organizer: IHP, Academia Sinica
Sponsor: National Science and Technology Council
Registration link: https://forms.gle/qRwoGqahNM2qkUka7
Contact: Ms. Lin, email@example.com, 02-2782-9555 ext. 683
- Please see the registration link for more conference details. The morning session on October 25th will be open lectures, while the activities held in the afternoon regarding the observation and study of artifacts are exclusive for presenters.
- Simultaneous interpretation in Mandarin, Japanese, and Korean will be provided during the conference.
- Disposable tableware will not be provided. Please bring your own eco-friendly cups and utensils.
- Please do not video, record, or make public the images and contents of the conference without prior consent.
- Participants who are experiencing a fever and/or respiratory symptoms are recommended to wear a face mask.
- The number of participants is limited to 80. Please note that registration does not guarantee participation. The organizer will be giving priority to students and researchers in related fields. Successfully registered participants will be notified via email on October 6th.
- Registration deadline: Sept. 30th